Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Oh Baby!

So I know its a little blurry - but this is a picture of our baby taken at 13 weeks!!! David and I were so amazed that it looks just like a little baby! The last time we saw it just looked like a fuzzy piece of rice. It has 2 legs, 2 arms, and it was moving all around and stretching out. It was so amazing to see our tiny little baby moving around and listening to its heartbeat. We don't get to find out the sex until March 9th, that is if our little one is in a position that shows off its goods!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you Kim!! How are you feeling? We really need to get together soon!

Suburban Monkey said...

Modern technology is amazing...yup there’s definitely a little baby in there!!!

Unknown said...

Yay! I can't wait to see what your having!

John and Del plus 3 said...

now you have to start taking pictures of your growing belly!! you'll be so glad you did! are you guys hoping for a girl?? a boy?? just amazing how you can see your baby now!!