I am due to deliver my first child in 8 days! 8 days!!! We are both so excited, and nervous. For me, it's amazing to see how our lives have ended up together. David and I met when we were just 14 years old. I have to say it is amazing that the father of my child is someone who has been a close friend for so long. I can't wait to see what a great Dad he is going to be!

6 comments:
Dave is 14 in this picture!!! Holy cow, I think he looks older! You guys are so cute together! Hope everything is going good, can't wait to see the post anouncing baby Price!!
That is so cool! Little did you know in this picture that you would be spending a lifetime together! I can't wait to see little boy Price!
How cute!!!! Isn't that amazing! I also married my best friend.:) Dan and I were friends for 4 years before we married. I love that!
Honestly, you guys still look very young to me! You are a very cute couple. I'm glad you enjoyed the basket. How are you doing? Are you to the point where you are ready for it to be over?
Wow, I can hardly believe it either! john and I have been best friends since we were 14 also. I know exactly what you mean! The other day I told my 14 year old niece that she's the age that I met her Uncle...I asked her if she thought she knew her husband right now. She responded the same way I probably would have back then, "yeah, right" My cell phone is on the fritz, I can't get any numbers out...so if you wouldn't mind for the 10th time, may I have yours again?
Isn't it funny how life works! I can't wait to meet my nephew!
Post a Comment