Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day

How blessed am I to be a Mother to two wonderful boys! I just love them to  pieces and am in awe of them each day that passes! They are both so amazing and I love watching them grow, change and learn every day.   Logan blossoms a little more and is saying so many new things. He went outside with me and let me take some pictures of him on Mother's Day -- this was his present to me to be able to get some good shots of him.


Ethan is such a special baby, he is so easy and laid back and has such a sweet spirit to him. Here he is getting his first haircut, and me GIVING my first haircut! I have to say it turned out pretty good, I was tired of him looking crazy with his hair heading in every direction. He is 15 weeks here.


No comments: