Wow! I havent posted since 3 months ago! Where do I begin on what I remember?
Ethan:
This little guy is a terror tornado! He is almost 15 months old now. He is into anything and everything but he always has a smile on his face!
-He weighs 23 lbs
-He has 8 teeth
-He can now open door on his own...my life is over as i know it!
-He can climb on the couch by himself and has been for a couple months
-Almost weaned from a bottle, just gets 1 at night
-Down to 1 nap, but he sleeps for 4 hours! I'm a lucky one!
-He still doesn't say much, but he loves to sing an babble. He says Mama, Meow, Hi, and yea (a response to when we call his name)
Logan:
This guy is getting so big! He just started T-ball and loves it!
-He is showing lots of emotion, but we are working with him on how to deal.
-He loves preschool and has learned so much!
-He has definitely started picking on his little brother the past few months...which will probably last until these boys are 18!
-He is also being more helpful for us, which is so nice and extra pair of hands to put things away.
-He loves to be super fast, use his spy goggles, and Angry Birds are his thing right now.
fb.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment