The
Moala's came to visit us for the weekend! It was a lot of fun, we are so glad they came. We rocked out on the
Wii on Saturday morning playing
Rockband. Jenna, David and I got pretty darn good on one of the songs. We swam, went to an awesome candy store and they got to see the model for our home!

It was a beautiful weekend in Fresno, it wasn't to hot and there was a nice breeze. As we were waiting for Vita to get there with
Peni and
Neveah, the four of us went swimming and litlte Calvin enjoyed the nice weather by the pool.

We were trying to teach David how to float... we didn't get it down yet...but we will!
2 comments:
I think you and David are getting a taste of Arizona weather now that you've moved to Fresno! I can't wait to see your new house when it's all done,that is, as long as you promise to come visit us down here :O) Hopefully a new nephew will be a really good incentive!
I love the blog Kim! And it was so nice to meet you at the reunion. It looks like you guys have been very busy ever since!
Post a Comment