Saturday, August 2, 2008

Our First Date....in Clovis

The picture is a little blurry but I asked my husband out for date night. I chose to go to Old Town Clovis. Every Friday night in the summer they have a Farmers Market - but it's more like a Street Fair. There was tons of fresh fruit and vegetables, a lot of weird ones as well as all the good ones. We got a free sample of a Pluot, its an apricot and a plum mixed together. It was pretty good! We bought lots of fruit that David promised to eat before it goes bad, i will help too of course.

We enjoyed our first date out here, but David felt like he got gyped. I asked him out on a date --but didn't bring any cash, so he was nice enough to treat. =)

They had a pole vaulting show right in the middle. The University got a new coach so I guess they were showing off for the beginning of the school year. This guy cleared 17 feet.... it was pretty amazing to watch these guys and girls do this stuff.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

What a cool date! I think pole vaulting is so amazing to watch.
P.s. I got your message on my blog...Thais is SO excited!