Friday, August 22, 2008

My Last Day at the Sheraton...

On Thursday, August 21st was my official last day at the Sheraton Pleasanton. I am going to start working for the Fairfield Inn by Marriott in Clovis. I had worked at the Sheraton hotel a little over 7 years! I started right when I turned 17 as a Junior in High School. I started working the Front Desk on weekends, to the Sales Admin, to the Revenue Manager. My last day happened to be on the Annual Kick Off Party for the Goodguys Car Show, the best time of year to work.


This is my amazing team (missing a couple people...) but many people here have seen me graduate high school, graduate college & get married. You can say I grew up here and some of these people have been there the whole time. I am truly going to miss being with these people on a daily basis!


We were graced with the presence of Elvis, my boss got a special song dedicated to her... she loves Elvis and is always singing his songs.

David stayed for my last day, I love him so much!! He was even helping out making and serving some popcorn to the guests.


This is the most amazing boss in the world! Debbie has taught me so much, and is the one who gave me the opportunity to get where I am today. She has such a big heart and leaving her is the hardest part of leaving the hotel.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

It looks like you had a great last day! You do have such a cute husband to be there helping out :O)Speaking of that husband, it's his birthday! I need to call him...