We had some Maternity/Anniversary pictures taken a couple weeks ago, so here is a tiny taste of how they turned out. We should be getting a disc in the mail with the rest of the shots in a couple days. I can't wait to look at the rest!! Here is a link the photographers blog that has some more,
http://michelletandyphotography.blogspot.com/, she will also be taking our newborn pictures of our son.


I will update the post with more soon :)
7 comments:
What a great idea to have your maternity pictures taken on your anniversary. I love how the blossoms on the tree match your shirt. I'm sure you'll cherish these pictures forever
I love the pictures! I saw these on your Dad's facebook page just now. They turned out really cute!
Oh my gosh!!!!!!! Your new Blog photo is sooooo amazingly beautiful!!!!!!! I love love love it...definitely should be in a frame hangin on the wall!
Beautiful pictures! You both are gorgeous and look so happy and in love. I can't wait to see pictures of the little one! Hang in there and enjoy every moment. Also I wanted to add that trials are blessings in disguise...for me anyway!:)
Such BEAUTIFUL pictures! I am so glad the insurance thing worked out..that is a huge blessing :O)
So Cute Kim! I can't wait to see more!
Very cute pictures!
Post a Comment