Monday, May 25, 2009

What's in a name?

David and I are so indecisive when it comes to making big decisions. We have been putting off choosing names for our baby since it is such a big deal. We both finally looked through some books and made a list of names we liked, and traded and crossed off the ones we didn't like of each others choices.

We still aren't going to choose his name until we see him at his birth, hoping we will get some more inspiration. We haven't even gotten into a middle name yet... but let us know what you think for a first name, vote on the poll to the right!

3 comments:

acandiedapple said...

These are all very good choices. They all sound great for a baby but also for a CEO. I voted for Ethan. Ethan Price sounds really really good.

The only one I don't love is Jaden. It seems like 50% of little boys have a name that rhymes with Jaden (Aiden, Haden, Caden, Braden etc.) If the popularity doesn't bother you then it is a great name. Here's a link to a baby name expert's blog post about the rhyming names: http://www.babynamewizard.com/archives/2009/5/checking-in-on-the-age-of-aidans

James and Jessi McCalvy said...

I also really like Ethan. And Ethan David Price has a very nice flow to it!

Jeremy Price said...

I have been begging for a Mason for three boys now. I never get it so maybe you will.