Monday, June 1, 2009

My Handyman

I just love how my husband is so handy!


Last weekend we finally finished cleaning out the baby's room! It feels so exciting to get things rollin for our little baby's arrival. Even though he won't be sleeping in his crib for a couple months, my WONDERFUL husband put together the crib. He also finished sanding & painting my old bedroom furniture to match the crib for the nursery. I am SOOO thankful that he is so handy and can fix/put together just about anything.

Here is the finished product! (Minus the mattress that we don't have yet). I can't wait for my shower so I can put all his little clothes away and begin to decorate the nursery!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE CRIB!!! Its beautiful!!

Hey we are getting ready to move soon if you are interested in a crib matress let me know .... I got Baby Jared an expensive matress and its in reallly good conditions. If you are interested I can give it to you. You can save yourself 150 buck thats how much I payed for it... you can have it i need to get rid of it cause he is going into a big by bed. Let me know.

acandiedapple said...

That is a beautiful crib! I've never seen one with a solid wood back. I love it!

John and Del plus 3 said...

YOUR package came BACK!!! I feel so dumb, I didn't put the city or state. You'd think this was the first time i mailed something, so tommorow I'm going to try again. But now that I see what your crib looks like, i think you'll really like the gifts.

Suburban Monkey said...

Lovin Lovin the crib!! Dark wood is the best!!

The 5 Nelsons said...

Your nursery furniture looks gorgeous! And I love the paint color on the wall!