Saturday, June 13, 2009

Baby Shower

This past weekend we came up to home to the bay area for my baby shower for our family and friends out this way. It was so nice to see everyone and get to catch up a little. We received so many wonderful gifts for our soon to come son. I just love everything we received, it is so much fun seeing all the tiny little clothes!!

Me, my Mom, Karrie and my Grandma Lena



Thanks to everyone who was able to make it and for all the wonderful gifts! I am so excited to get home so I can set his room up and put all his clothes away!

2 comments:

Tim and Rachel Seely said...

How fun Kim! I remember when I was expecting Addison and after the shower going through everything and putting it away and feeling like I was playing dolls all over again, only this time it is real and better than ever! I can't wait to see your new little man and I hope everything goes perfect!!

Danielle said...

Kim you look so cute! I love the picture of you with the drink on your tummy :O)