Wednesday, October 14, 2009

2 months!

Logan is now 2 months old! (as of Monday) Time flies by so fast, he has already grown so much, and it seems like everyday he can do something new. So far this month he can....
-hold his head up by himself completely
-He laughs! Its so cute to see him laugh!
-now cries to let us know he needs a diaper change
-follows objects with his eyes, even from a good distance
-watches the TV!! (which i am not a fan of!)

I can't wait to see what he does next, we just love him so much and can't believe how fast he is growing.

2 comments:

Ana said...

I found your blog!! This pic is so cute! The hat is adorable! Who says you can't dress up baby boys?? :D

James and Jessi McCalvy said...

He's so huge! I hope I can meet him in person next month @ Craig & Ariana's wedding. -Jessica