Saturday, October 10, 2009

I love my bumbo!!


I just love sitting up in my bumbo! Thanks Auntie Jenna & Uncle Vita!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

He is seriously so cute! The Moala family just loves Logan!

Jared and Brianne said...

Quite possibly the BEST baby invention ever! I loved mine! By the way, Logan looked so cute today at church in his little dress shirt and sweater vest! Like a little man!! =)

Danielle said...

Oh Man! Logan is such a cute kid! I loved your St. George Marathon post. It meant SO much to me to have you guys there. I adore spending time with my family and even to have one on one time when we dropped you guys off in Vegas is priceless to me! Thanks for you support!

The 5 Nelsons said...

Quite possible one of the cutest videos I've seen! He is adorable. Plus, so neat to hear David talking to his baby boy. I hope you guys come visit Danielle sometime. I would love to meet Kim and Logan! :-)

Ana said...

The Bumbo saved my life many a time and the babies love it! What a cute video! He talks soooo much. He is definitely a baby genius! :D