Today we took Logan to the Oakland temple for his first time. We walked him around a little in his stroller, and then went into the visitors center. We walked up to the statue of the Lord and he just stared and smiled. It was such a sweet moment! We went through and looked around, and since he loves to touch everything I let him tap on the touch screens and we watched the little movies that played. (He LOVES to watch TV, so he enjoyed this!)
We didn't take any pictures (which i am sad about), but it was such a special afternoon to feel the spirit and spend that special time together as a family.
3 comments:
How cool. We love taking our kids to the temple too. It's amazing to see how easily kids can identify with the spirit.
I love the Oakland Temple! What a wonderful thing you are starting with your son.
That is so neat Kim! I miss my little guy...Time to come to Arizona!!!!
Post a Comment