Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Two Firsts in One Week!


So we decided to give Logan baby rice cereal for the first time on Sunday night! We figured he was ready, since he was showing all the signs the books say. He stares at us in amazement from start to finish while we eat. He did great! He had some funny looks on his face, but ate most of what we gave him with out spitting it out!

Today, Jan 14th, my little baby rolled over all by himself! I didn't catch him do it, but I looked down and he was on his belly!! I am so proud of him, it seems like in the past week he is growing and changing so fast! I think he does something new everyday!

2 comments:

lori said...

It just gets more and more fun from here on out! He is a cutie!

John and Del plus 3 said...

what a little ham!! Kim, he looks so much like David! I miss you guys, your Vegas family loves yah!