I petted her outside for a while, and then we let her in to feed her some tuna since she looked a little underfed. She ate a whole can of tuna, we had to break apart the pieces because she wasn't doing to much chewing.
After she ate, she played with me and David for a while... I wanted to keep her but we let her out. Maybe the day we move, if shes still hanging around Ill toss her in my car and take her with me as an outside pet. For the hour we had a kitty, it was fun!!
2 comments:
Too cute! Friday night we were leaving the house to get some dinner, opened the front door and this adorable kitty just waltzed right into the house to say hello as if she had been living there for years. I sat with her for awhile, we left and unfortunately we haven’t seen her again. I too am a fan of the friendly little wandering cats.
Cute cat! They are always cute when there little right! I am so excited for your new house and can't wait to see pictures! I love your blog by the way. You and David look like you are enjoying each other and having a blast!! I am dying to get your pumpkin cheesecake recipe, I missed it this thanksgiving and want to try it for the US one. Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment