I have been dreaming about this table I wanted at World Market for a while, and I knew it wasn't something we would buy until sometime next year, but I got a Friends and Family coupon for 25% off through my email, and thought we would go see how much we would save. Well -- we got there and they already had a sale on their dining sets, plus we got the extra 25% off!I didn't expect my dream to come true but my wonderful husband decided we would never get that great of a price for it, so he bought me an early Christmas present this year!! It matches our cabinets and has the distressed look I loved, it extends to seat 8 people comfortably. I am so excited for my new kitchen!
2 comments:
What a lucky girl you are!
That is so cool! That is a beautiful table and will look awesome in your brand new kitchen. I can't wait to come and check out the new place :O)
You do have a wonderful husband!!
Post a Comment