
Well, we finally did it! We packed and moved everything into our new house. It was a very tiring and stressful day, but we got through it. We love our new house, and can't wait to get rid of all these boxes!

David's parents came out and helped us move. Dave helped David set up all the big items, so all that is left to do is unpack all the smaller boxes.

Sister Lewis in our ward offered to bring us dinner for our first night in our new house. She is so sweet, she really treated us to a wonderful delicious dinner. Her presentation was beautiful too! We had beef stew, homemade biscuits, sliced fruit, salad, dessert and sparkling cider with 2 glasses to celebrate!
David was working on getting the TV and all his speakers together, and then our cat went and
laid on him while he was reading the instructions. I thought this was a cute picture so I had to throw it in.

Finally David fell asleep on the floor along with our little kitty. He was exhausted from all the moving. I am
SOOO glad we wont have to move again for a long time!!! I will post pictures of the house soon... :)
3 comments:
That's sooo great that you got all moved in. Moving is such a hassle and so tiring...but he excitement of the new house must have you guys on cloud nine! Congrats!
Congratulations! Now we're neighbors. I love the paint color you chose! Did you get the email I sent out about movie night tomorrow? We're all going to see Twilight at 8:30 at Sierra Vista. Hope you can come!
Yipee!! Your first home! I cant wait for the day that John and I can finally plant our feet and Buy our first home. We so wish that you guys lived closer, or visa versa. We want to try and head up there this coming spring break, since john and I wil be off from school. Here's the address..58 Westheimer rd. henderson nv. 89074
Now give me yours!!
Post a Comment