
For our 1 year anniversary David and I were sealed in the San Diego Temple! I couldn't believe how beautiful this temple is, inside and out. It was great to have our family and friends share this special day with us.

David's grandparents came out from Utah to be there for our special day. It's always such a treat to see them and get to spend some time with them.

We stopped by pink berry for some yummy frozen yogurt and fresh fruit. Ever since we tasted this in Southern California in October I had been craving this, so David took me for a special treat on our anniversary and we enjoyed it!
4 comments:
I am sure it was an incredible day for the both of you and your family. Congrats!!!!
Congrats! What a special day for you two!
What a wonderful way to celebrate your anniversary! I'm so happy for you both. I LOVE the San Diego Temple. I think it's the most beautiful one I've been in.
Congrats on your first year of marriage...here's to many more and lots of babies!!
Post a Comment