Monday, March 9, 2009

The Price name lives on...

To our surprise we found that we are having a baby boy!
It was difficult for me to go back to work after my appointment as I was so excited and wanted to go look at baby stuff, brainstorm on how I want to decorate my little ones room, and when I should have my shower. For our family outing this evening we went to babies r us to check out some of the things we will need for our little baby. We are definitely in for some exciting times to come!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

That is so exciting!!! Did you pick out something cute tonight?

Tringali Family said...

Congrats! Boys are fun! Let me know if you would like the bag of boy clothes I have.

Anonymous said...

Oh Kim I am so excited for you! You are going to LOVEEE being a mother. It's such a beautiful, rewarding, life changing experience, and I know you are going to be the best mother ever! Prepare to fall in love all over again ;p

Jeremy Price said...

Boys are the way to go. I have loved having my boys, I know you will too. We are looking forward to seeing you both on Saturday.

Suburban Monkey said...

How amazing!!! A little Dave Jr! Any names picked out?

Tim and Rachel Seely said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see him, he will be gorgeous!